03/16/2020 - 04/14/2020
We have made this decision out of an abundance of caution and care for the you, your families and our community. As the situation changes, we will monitor it through the CDC and WHO and let you know via social media when the WBHS/M will reopen.
Finally, as a community service, we ask you to please be mindful of the guidance from the CDC, which includes:
· If you become sick, stay home and call your doctor.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
· If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick and maintain social distance in public places.
· If you are an older adult or have a serious chronic medical condition you are considered high risk for contracting the virus and you are advised to stay indoors as much as possible.